Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 3 done and a pamphlet under wing

Minutes ago I finished completing the dry, painstaking pamphlet for my father. I managed to ignore the temptation of signing on to Facebook and scatter the social network with irked status updates and whiney wall posts.

I have to say, still at this point, the most irksome thing about not having facebook is not that I don't know what people are doing, but that still that my friends feel that I'm more likely to unfriend them than delete the beast. Sheesh. Was I really that much on addict? Probably.

I've had two requests to join up again, but I'm sticking through this sludge. It's quite freeing to know that only those who know me well or who care to ask know what I'm doing. Sometimes I just don't feel like sharing. As for not knowing what my friends are doing: well, that's a little irksome. But mayhaps I should just pick up the phone and inquire in person.

I am now off to get a hair cut - I am beginning to resemble a sheep dog... except less cute and drooly. Okay, maybe just less cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment