Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day five... I may not go back.

It may be rather early in the game, but I'm quite happy without the book of faces.  I had a discussion with a friend last night about how addictive the social networking site really is, and how it's even worse for those who can access it on their phones.  The iPhone makes it all too easy to check it daily, hourly, every twenty minutes... etc.  We talked about how often we checked it (well, how I used to check mine) and he admitted that he probably couldn't give it up for even a week.

Makes me feel pretty good.  I really may not go back.  It doesn't bother me not knowing what other people are doing every minute of the day, and it doesn't bug me that they don't know what I'm doing.

I really am going to have to get an online album, though.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely an online album, or a web page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a web-page. Most likely just an album.

    ReplyDelete